You now can book travel health insurance here at MyGermanCity.com!
It was when my today’s wife visited me in Germany for the first time. I researched extensively for the best travel health insurance available and this for a good price.
Long story short, I decided for one of the largest travel health insurance companies, Care Concept, and am happily using them ever since.
Now, I know that many of you are in a similar situation, searching for a travel health insurance company that takes good care of you if need be. So I talked with the folks at Care Concept to offer health insurance packages for my visitors that fit a number of different needs.
So now you can book the following International health insurance packages here at MyGermanCity.com…
- Au Pair Health Insurance — For au pairs and demi pairs who will spend time in Germany and Austria.
- Student Health Insurance — As the name implies, this health insurance is for those who study in Germany and/or Austria. For example, ERASMUS, SOKRATES, DAAD, Working Holiday, Work & Travel and Work & Study programs, as well as other further education and study trips abroad.
- Health Insurance Europe — This one is for those who don’t need or already have a Visa for the European Union (EU). The Health Insurance Europe package, a.k.a. Care Economy, you’re covered in the entire European Union (EU) and the Schengen States (ex., Switzerland).
- Visa Health Insurance Europe — Similarly to the one just above, the Visa Health Insurance Europe package (a.k.a. Visa Protect) is for those who are applying for a Visa (or just received a Visa). Usually, you’ll need to show proof to the Federal Police at the airport that you’ve got a health insurance for your stay. This is the one that you’ll need then.
- Expat Health Insurance — And for “the rest of us,” those who love to travel worldwide and are always “on the run” to the next big temporary stop, the Expat Health Insurance got you covered wherever you are.
My hope is that the above International health insurance packages help free up your mind to concentrate on the bright sides of your travels.
P.S. We might receive a commission for each health insurance contract made thru the above pages. All commissions are being 100% reinvested to the development and maintenance of the MyGermanCity.com Web site and, in turn, get more valuable FREE Germany related information to our beloved visitors.
Thank you very much for your support.